Are you ready for your next hospitality challenge? Do you enjoy working in a multicultural environment while offering great service to Amsterdam’s visitors? Then this job opening might be a great fit for you!
Hotel Plantage is currently looking for a well organized, independent and proactive night shift receptionist. Hotel Plantage is a two star hotel that offers great service and makes the guests feel like home. Being located between the busy city center and the quiet neighborhood of the Zoo Artis and the Hortus Botanicus it offers a great location for the guests.
As a night receptionist you will be the only contact for our guests during the night and guarantee the safety of the hotel. You will be handling all administration tasks and dealing with any potential guests’ requests or complaints.
What are we looking for?
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (english), second language(s) is a plus
- Organization and administration skills
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are a born team player
What are your main tasks?
- Check-In and Check-Out processes
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Provide useful information about the hotel and the city
- Stock and keep clean the reception area
- Dealing with guests’ complaints
- Handle front office administration
What do we offer?
- Hours 0-40, based on your availability
- Flexible monthly schedule
- Night shift hours are from 23:00-07:00
- Hour rate: €12,57 , plus 8,33% monthly holiday pay
- Collective health insurance discount
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Apply now!
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Parttime, Tijdelijk
Salaris: Tot €1.750,00 per maand
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- Where your employer values and supports your professional growth and involves its employees in the decision making
- Where you have room to develop and grow into higher positions
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam
- And where your offered great working conditions