Are you passionate about hospitality? Are you a real early bird? Do you love welcoming guests and making the most out of their stay? Then this might be the perfect role for you!
For a 4 star hotel in Amsterdam, we search for an enthusiastic breakfast employee who is a real allrounder! From preparing the breakfast buffet, setting up the tables, hosting and welcoming the guests, to tidying up the restaurant: you are making sure everything runs smoothly.
This is you:
- Being hospitable is just like eating and drinking – it is one of your basic principles
- You have a positive attitude and you are stress resistant
- You are a real do-er and you take initiative – whether it’s serving breakfast or making sure everything is tidy and clean again, you’re up for the task
- Flexible – no day is the same in a vibrant hotel
This is what you do:
- You welcome guests and you are their host for the morning (you make their day!)
- You are responsible for the entire breakfast process: from setting up the tables, to cleaning, doing dishes and tidying up
- You provide the buffet, make sure everything is available for the guest
- You prepare the food in the kitchen (eggs, bacon etc).
This is what you bring:
- Experience is an advantage but not necessary. We provide full training.
- You master a good level of English
- You live in or near Amsterdam
- You are available to work in weekends
- You have valid documentation and are allowed to work in the Netherlands
About the job:
- Part time, 3 days ( 2 days in the weekend).
- Working hours are between 06:45 - 13:30.
- Opportunities for growth and development within your role and within the hotels.
- Salary of € 11,57 per hour + monthly 8.33% holiday pay.
- Working with a great international team in the city center of Amsterdam.
Is this making you happy? Don’t wait any longer and apply right away.
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- where your employer values and supports your professional growth and involves its employees in the decision making
- Where you have room to develop and grow into higher positions
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam
- and where your offered great working conditions