Hotel Mosaic Day Shift Receptionist
Do you enjoy working in the hospitality sector? Would you like to be part of a multinational team that contributes to the guests’ traveling experience? Then this position might be a great fit for you!
Hotel Mosaic is a dynamic 3 star hotel located in the heart of Amsterdam. People come from far and wide to experience Amsterdam. Hotel Mosaic welcomes both families and friends. At Hotel Mosaic you will experience the real Amsterdam spirit.
As a day receptionist you will act as the main point of contact for our guests. You will be responsible for the daily check in and check out processes and cooperate with the housekeeping staff. You will provide useful information and recommendations about the city and the hotel while dealing with any potential requests or complaints.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who is a quick decision maker and is willing to evolve the customer service skills even higher. Multitasking and independence are also good qualities for this position.
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (english), second language(s) is a plus
- Organization and administration skills
- A proactive attitude, you take initiative and you are a born team player.
- The skills to your team to go all the way for our guests
You will be
- Welcoming guests
- Checking-In and Checking-Out your guests
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Providing useful information about the hotel and the city
- Dealing with guests’ complaints
- Handle front office administration
What do we offer?
- Hours 0-40, based on your availability
- Day shift hours from 08:00-16:00 & 16:00-23:00
- Hour rate: €12 (plus 8,33% monthly holiday pay)
- Collective health insurance discount
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Choose for We Are Key if you'd like to work...
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- where your employer values and supports your professional growth and involves its employees in the decision making
- Where you have room to develop and grow into higher positions
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam
- and where your offered great working conditions