THIS IS WEAREKEY
WeAreKey started when we noticed there is a demand for professionalization of services in small/medium hotels. They realized, such companies do not have the time or resources to focus on the individual. That is where we provide our services. With our large network, our shared passion and our extensive knowledge, we improve the day-to-day business processes of our hotel partners and take hotel services to a higher level.
We take pride in our international team, where we share ideas and work together as a collective. We also believe work and personal well-being are linked: if you grow on a personal level, you also grow in your work. If you feel good about yourself personally, this also has a positive influence on everything you do in your work. That is why we love Investing in people. As we will work together, you will always have the freedom to bring in your challenging ideas and at the same time develop and grow together with us.
Are you looking to work in an exciting start-up whose aim is to empower hotels and their people? We love hotels and take care of their immediate needs so they can focus on providing the guests a great experience!
Your dynamic role as a Revenue & Pricing Manager is to assume full responsibility of implementing revenue and pricing strategy for our client hotels. The price position is responsible for the tactical daily revenue management practice, managing inventory controls and distribution throughout all channels. Also, you will also be responsible to generate new leads for our company in the sense of converting more businesses to our future customers. In addition to your responsibility as a Revenue Manager, we encourage you to help the business grow by achieving our overall sales targets, as well as conduct training sessions for our clients.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO
- Maximize revenue for the hotel/s through a thorough knowledge of the PMS/RMS system and understanding of all booking channels. Manage inventory allocation and price parameters positioned to achieve overall revenue goals.
- Working with major OTAs: Booking.com, Expedia, etc.
- Maintain the hotels pricing and distribution strategy within the PMS and extranet platforms.
- Develop a strong sense of pricing and yield decisions across all market segments based on the forecast.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting: Analyze Pace report, Lead Time, Cancellation Characteristics, Booking Window and Booker Behavior for formulating the best strategy.
- Monitor competitor pricing and understand the dynamics of the local market.
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance (actual v/s budgeted) and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Keep track of the market demand generators: businesses leaving and entering the market, special events, fairs, conventions and national holidays, etc.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
- Ensure hotel personnel are fully competent in the use of all systems: assist where necessary.
- Advice and coach the client by conducting training sessions in Revenue Management for their properties and help educate their team.
- Develop training sessions depending on the needs of our clients.
- Have an overall goal of developing and growing the Revenue Management department at our company.
THIS IS YOU
- Commercially oriented mindset
- Background and understanding of Sales is preferred
- Goal and Target oriented: You are someone who always aims for more
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills for fast data crunching
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams
- Open to interact professionally with other cultures
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
- You are someone who takes ownership of your work and are proud in what you do
THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Relevant work experience is preferred within revenue management: preferably in the Netherlands
- Experience working with small to mid-scale hotels or a cluster of properties
- Knowledge of Data Analytics/ Visualization systems such as Tableau: preferred but not essential
- Hands on working knowledge of hotel Property Management Systems & software’s.
- Prior experience with MEWS, Cubilis/ Stardekk and other PMS is preferred.
- A strong command of the English language is required; Dutch is preferred but not essential
- Good Management skills such as leadership, coaching and mentoring are essential
- Excellent organization and planning skills. Are you someone who likes to plan your week in advance? Then, you’re the right fit for us!
Willing to start as soon as possible
- Application and pre-screening
- Initial interview with HR
- First round: With existing Revenue & Pricing Manager & an Assessment Round
- If you pass the first round and the assessment, then you will be invited to another round of interview
Does this sound like your ideal job? Don't wait any longer and apply now! If you have any questions, do reach out to us. You can find our contact details on www.wearekey.nl.
Looking forward to meeting you!