Are you a true night owl and enjoy offering excellent service to guests? Do you enjoy working in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of a great hospitality group? If yes, then this position might be ideal for you!
Hotel The Delphi i is currently looking for a new night shift receptionist to join their team. Hotel Delphi is a 4 star boutique hotel situated in the South of Amsterdam, and close to multiple tourists’ attractions and Museum square. It is ideal both for couples and for families.
As a night receptionist you will be the main contact person for our guests during the night shift hours. You will be responsible for handling potential requests or complaints. You will be dealing with administration tasks and incoming reservations. You will also act as a guard of the hotel, reassuring that everything runs smoothly, and if your guests asks you might even prepare them a drink at the bar sometimes!
What are we looking for?
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (english), second language(s) is a plus
- Organization and administration skills
- You are proactive, take initiative and you are a born team player
- You are stress resistant and resourceful
- You go all the way for your guests
What are your main tasks?
- Check-In and Check-Out processes
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Provide useful information about the hotel and the city
- Stock and keep clean the reception area
- Dealing with guests’ complaints
- Handle front office administration
What do we offer?
- Hours 0-40, based on your availability
- Night shift hours are from 23:00-08:00
- Hour rate: €14, plus 8,33% monthly holiday pay
- Collective health insurance discount
- Continuous training from our well trained staff
- Ability to evolve professionally
- A dynamic working environment with a fun, young and vibrant atmosphere and colleagues from all over the world.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Apply now!
Choose for We Are Key if you’d like to work…
- In a dynamic hospitality group with colleagues from all over the world
- Where your employer values and supports your professional growth and involves its employees in the decision making
- Where you have room to develop and grow into higher positions
- Where you get training to reach your goals
- At beautiful and historical locations in Amsterdam
- And where your offered great working conditions
Curious who we are? Check out our website www.wearekey.nl!